01 Apr The Sound Property Cashflow Calculator – The must have tool for Mortgage Brokers
We find a common hurdle for many brokers is getting their customers to understand how an investment property might fit with their lifestyle and budget.
The Sound Property Cashflow Calculator enables investors to ‘try-on’ an investment property at a high level and then discuss with their other advisors, such as their accountant or mortgage broker, to see how it fits into their overall position.
Some of the other value to brokers includes:
- 10 property calculators in 1. No need to jump between calculators to work out items like stamp duty and interest repayments
- More inclusions than conventional mortgage calculators, creating greater accuracy
- Customers can get comfortable with the numbers before committing
- Swifter decision making and lodgements
- More converted pre-approvals
- Ability to switch between ‘Principal and Interest’ and ‘Interest-only’ scenarios
- Calculate all the purchase costs, including stamp duty
- Adjustable equity growth projections to show the benefits of investing
This article is provided for general information only and does not constitute personal advice, as it does not take into consideration your personal circumstances. Please consult a licensed tax or financial advisor before making any decision to invest. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance.