08 May Rural Buyer’s Agency
Rural Buyer’s Agency
Investing in Australian agriculture is an investment in the future.
With an increasing world population and high demand for quality food and produce, investing in Australian agriculture is an investment in the future. With the first-hand experience of owning and operating a rural holding, our team is well equipped to provide sound advice when securing and managing rural real estate. We combine this detailed industry knowledge with a national network of rural agents, advisors and other corporate contacts. Whether you are looking for a hobby farm or a fully operational rural enterprise, Sound Property can assist securing your next rural investment.
Benefits of using our Rural Buyer’s Agency:
- A strategic approach to property investment
- Consultation with other advisors for a holistic approach
- Tailored identification of nationwide investment opportunities
- Comprehensive market and property analysis reports
- Cashflow estimates based on the property price, rental yield and expenses
- Objective negotiations for superior outcomes
- Personalised, end-to-end contract management
- Online Investment Portfolio with property documentation and key purchase dates
- Unbiased advice and representation
- Ongoing mentoring and support for the lifetime of the investment
Sourced by Sound
Investor Brief: Rural investment opportunity offering quality grazing country with outstanding property infrastructure.
- Listed $3.2m
- 1,827 acres
- 4 hours from Sydney
- Solar powered watering system
- Extensive grain storage silos and livestock facilities
- Approximately 680mm rainfall per annum
Key Investment Drivers:
- Established grazing enterprise
- Opportunity to crop the cultivation
- On the edge of the fertile Liverpool Plains
- Excellent balance of soil types
What we liked: This rural holding is an exceptionally well developed property with excellent balance of soil types producing outstanding crop yields and productive pastures. This dress circle location suits the professional investor looking for a productive rural investment.