Leverage our experience to fine tune your property portfolio.
The team at Sound Property have had years of experience in the property investment industry, both personally and on behalf of clients. We often are contacted by people stuck in their property investing, wanting to move forward or fine tune their property investment strategies. By conducting a full review of their current portfolio including assessment of the market, property type, performance to date, rental returns and prospects, we are able to unlock and enhance future potential.
Our Portfolio Review is charged at an hourly rate. Please contact us for a quote.
Benefits of using Sound Property for a Portfolio Review:
- A strategic approach to property investment
- Objective assessment of current position and portfolio
- Consultation with other advisors for a holistic approach
- Tailored educational modules
- Connect with a national network of industry professionals
- Comprehensive market and property analysis reports
- Cashflow estimates based on the property price, rental yield and expenses
- Ongoing mentoring and support
Sourced by Sound
Investor with 2 units on the Gold Coast and 2 houses in Perth wanting to assess risk in current portfolio and unlock equity to continue investing.
- Liaise with other advisors such as Accountants and Financial Planners
- Research utilising our 15 Key Investment Drivers
- Study comparable sales and rentals
- Analyse cashflow and expenses
- Generate long term growth rates for dwelling types
- Discuss the opportunity cost of hold vs sell
- Assess any add-value potential
- Health check of each investment market
- Diversify to reduce market risk
- Increase rental yields for servicing and cashflow
- Look for strong, long-term growth rates for equity generation
Summary: This client had an established portfolio; however, it was limited to two markets that have a track record of being volatile. A Portfolio Review highlighted location risk and performance issues based on some of our 15 Key Investment Drivers. This objective analysis allowed the investor to take action and safely grow their portfolio.