08 May Overseas Investors
Overseas Investors + EXPATS
Your local investment property concierge
The Australian property market is in demand right around the globe for its stability and strong returns. We understand the geographical and regulatory barriers to entry for many living abroad. We are well equipped with the knowledge and technology to make domestic property investment a reality for expatriates and foreign investors.
Whether you are returning, relocating, or looking for an investment property, Sound Property’s end-to-end service helps you at every step of the purchasing process.
Our innovative systems and network of local industry professionals enable clients living abroad to invest safely and successfully in the Australian property market.
Benefits of using Sound Property for Overseas Investors:
- A strategic approach to property investment
- Consultation with other advisors for a holistic approach
- Tailored identification of nationwide investment opportunities
- Comprehensive market and property analysis reports
- Cashflow estimates based on the property price, rental yield and expenses
- Objective negotiations for superior outcomes
- Personalised, end-to-end contract management
- Online Investment Portfolio with property documentation and key purchase dates
- Unbiased advice and representation
- Ongoing mentoring and support for the lifetime of the investment
Expats can face significant challenges when buying property in Australia from overseas. Australian laws and lender policies can make the process tricky and stressful to manage.
By partnering with finance specialist that understand the expat’s unique property journey they are able to work with you to help qualify, complete paperwork, navigate each step and ensure the process is as smooth as possible.
Sourced by Sound
Camp Hill, QLD
Investor Brief: Overseas investor wanting affordable investment property without compromising on location, budget under $600K.
- Price: $569K
- Low vacancy rates and undersupply of stock
- Income x Mortgage ratio indicates an affordable area (26%)
- Balanced market with 71% Owners Occupier
- 4km to CBD
- Rental appraisal between $570 and $610/w
- High end finishes
Key Investment Drivers:
- Population Growth
- Owner Occupier suburb
What we liked: This investment ticked all the right boxes, with suburb achieving consistent capital growth in the last 15 years. The property features and location are attractive to renters, which ensure a good rental return. Since this was a brand new property, tax deductions were also maximised.