14 Jun Sourced by Sound case study
4 Bed | 2 Bath | 2 Car – House
Investor Brief and Strategy:
Strategic custom build with inbuilt equity and high cash flow located in desirable coastal community.
- Land and build costs – $577,000
- Median house price – $587,500
- Rental appraisal $540/w or 4.9% yield
- 405sqm infill block
- Sound Property designed finishes + inclusions
- Popular school catchment for Thornlands State School & Cleveland District state school
- Close proximity to ocean, hospital and public transport
Read about our 15 Key Investment Drivers
Key Investment Drivers:
- Vacancy Rates – Super low at 1.5%
- High rental growth of +13.2% in the last 12 months
- Building new for less than suburb median
What we liked:
Rare infill block in an established suburb and only 4 minutes to the local Esplanade. Strong rental growth, rental yield and maximum depreciation create various benefits for this custom built investment.Sourced by Sound case studies are exclusive to our Facebook followers and Sound News subscribers.
This article is provided for general information only and does not constitute personal advice, as it does not take into consideration your personal circumstances. Please consult a licensed tax or financial advisor before making any decision to invest.