12 Jun Sourced by Sound case study
Gunnedah (Near Tamworth), NSW
Investor Brief and Strategy:
Affordable commercial investment with reputable tenant and positive cashflow.
- Net income: $65,352 + GST
- Two story building with ATM & quality bank fit out on 301sqm block
- Freehold corner site in vibrant min street CBD position
- 7-year lease to 2019 with option to extend further 2 years (Westpac)
Read about our 15 Key Investment Drivers
Key Investment Drivers:
- Fixed 4% p.a rental increases
- Surrounded by supermarkets, major banks and national retailers
- Secure tenant
- Diverse local economy and growing shire population
What we liked:
A rare investment opportunity with Australia’s 2nd largest company, Westpac. Located on a prime corner site with secure rental history and steady annual growth.Sourced by Sound case studies are exclusive to our Facebook followers and Sound News subscribers.
This article is provided for general information only and does not constitute personal advice, as it does not take into consideration your personal circumstances. Please consult a licensed tax or financial advisor before making any decision to invest.