14 Jun Sourced by Sound case study
Camp Hill, QLD
3 Bed | 2 Bath | 2 Car – House
Investor Brief and Strategy:
Low risk, blue chip investment property in desirable community. Strong long-term growth potential.
- Secured at $680,000 (Listed $695,000)
- Rental appraisal $595/w or 4.5% yield
- Low maintenance 207sqm block
- Freestanding executive city home in prestigious Camp Hill
- Popular School catchment
- Potential to turn home office into a fourth bedroom
Read about our 15 Key Investment Drivers
Key Investment Drivers:
- Strong capital growth of 10.6% within the previous year
- +3.8% rental change within the previous 12 months
- Only 6km to the Brisbane CBD
- Demographics – Higher socio-economic
What we liked:
A blue chip, affluent demographic in Brisbane’s inner ring. Extremely strong capital growth, solid rentals and close proximity to all amenities, offering two levels of modern living.Sourced by Sound case studies are exclusive to our Facebook followers and Sound News subscribers.
This article is provided for general information only and does not constitute personal advice, as it does not take into consideration your personal circumstances. Please consult a licensed tax or financial advisor before making any decision to invest.