12 Jun Sourced by Sound case study
Investor Brief and Strategy:
Rural investment opportunity offering quality grazing country with outstanding property infrastructure.
- Listed $3.2m
- 1,827 acres
- 4 hours from Sydney
- Solar powered watering system
- Extensive grain storage silos and livestock facilities
- Approximately 680mm rainfall per annum
Read about our 15 Key Investment Drivers
Key Investment Drivers:
- Established grazing enterprise
- Opportunity to crop the cultivation
- On the edge of the fertile Liverpool Plains
- Excellent balance of soil types
What we liked:
This rural holding is an exceptionally well developed property with excellent balance of soil types producing outstanding crop yields and productive pastures. This dress circle location suits the professional investor looking for a productive rural investment.Sourced by Sound case studies are exclusive to our Facebook followers and Sound News subscribers.
This article is provided for general information only and does not constitute personal advice, as it does not take into consideration your personal circumstances. Please consult a licensed tax or financial advisor before making any decision to invest.