11 Sep Sourced by Sound case study
3 Bed | 2.5 Bath | 2 Car – Townhouse
Investor Brief and Strategy:
Brand new, blue-chip townhouse close to CBD circa $700k
- Secured at $735,000 (Listed $785,000)
- Rental appraisal $700/w or 5% yield
- Generous floorplans with high end fittings and fixtures
- Well positioned near buses, trains and amenities
- CBD is located an easy 6km away with schools, universities and the airport located within a 20-minute radius.
Read about our 15 Key Investment Drivers
Key Investment Drivers:
- Stable long-term growth of 8.31% p.a
- High interstate migration and job growth
- Maximum depreciation benefits
- Demographics – Higher socio-economic
What we liked:
“Elevated, brand-new residence with views of the CBD. Small block of 6 with owner occupier demand make this property a valuable long-term asset.”Sourced by Sound case studies are exclusive to our Facebook followers and Sound News subscribers.
This article is provided for general information only and does not constitute personal advice, as it does not take into consideration your personal circumstances. Please consult a licensed tax or financial advisor before making any decision to invest.