09 Aug Sourced by Sound case study
Mountain Creek, QLD
4 Bed | 2 Bath | 2 Car – House
Investor Brief and Strategy:
Rentvestor first investment property, looking for growth with high rental yield.
- Listed $530k, negotiated to $510k
- Rented – $480/w or 5% yield
- The 450m2 private block with side access for boat or trailor
- Minutes to all amenities and is within the much sought after Mountain Creek school zone.
Read about our 15 Key Investment Drivers
Key Investment Drivers:
- 5Km from CBD
- Super low vacancy rates
- 3% population growth. Double state average
- Billions being spent on local infrastructure
What we liked:
“This property fulfilled the client’s rentvesting strategy of high growth/high yield combination. It enabled them to offset their own rent with an appreciating asset, without making any major sacrifices to their lifestyle. They are now on their way to growing their wealth and securing their future.”Sourced by Sound case studies are exclusive to our Facebook followers and Sound News subscribers.
This article is provided for general information only and does not constitute personal advice, as it does not take into consideration your personal circumstances. Please consult a licensed tax or financial advisor before making any decision to invest.