16 Aug Sourced by Sound case study
5 Bed | 2 Bath | 2 Car – House
Investor Brief and Strategy:
Modern family house in blue chip location, with solid rental yield, for tax deductions.
- Negotiated price $722,000
- Rent appraisal $660/week (4.8% Rental Yield)
- large 406sqm land
- All the desired features of an ultra-modern home, such as ducted A/C, Solar Power System, Powder room, Chef’s inspired kitchen
- Within Lota State school catchment area and a stone’s throw from Herbert St Park
- Only 25 minutes to CBD and walk to train
Read about our 15 Key Investment Drivers
Key Investment Drivers:
- High performing location
- Low vacancy rates 1.4%
- Long term capital growth average 10% p.a
What we liked:
“One of the city’s top performing suburbs, this near new home is upmarket, stylish and offers families their dream home. Positioned in the quiet, elevated area of the suburb.”Sourced by Sound case studies are exclusive to our Facebook followers and Sound News subscribers.
This article is provided for general information only and does not constitute personal advice, as it does not take into consideration your personal circumstances. Please consult a licensed tax or financial advisor before making any decision to invest.