16 Aug Sourced by Sound case study
Cannon Hill, QLD
4 Bed | 2.5 Bath | 2 Car – 300sqm House
Investor Brief and Strategy:
Premium Custom Built House and Land in high demand suburb.
- Cost build and land – $1,050,000
- Rent: $895/w or 4.4% yield
- Comparable sales support $100k inbuilt equity or 9% instant gain
- Only 6km to CBD
- High growth suburb averaging 11.02% p.a growth for past 15 years
- Short walk to shops, train and schools
- High end finishes and inclusions
Key Investment Drivers:
- Vacancy Rates – Low 1.4%
- Online demand – High
- Population growth – High 2% p.a
What we liked:
“Only 6km to the CBD, this blue-ribbon address in a high demand suburb has been consistently achieving 11% capital growth p.a for the past 15 years. Clients made some solid inbuilt equity by the time the property was complete and will prove a strong long-term buy and hold.”Sourced by Sound case studies are exclusive to our Facebook followers and Sound News subscribers.
This article is provided for general information only and does not constitute personal advice, as it does not take into consideration your personal circumstances. Please consult a licensed tax or financial advisor before making any decision to invest.