09 Aug Sourced by Sound case study
Maroochydore, Sunshine Coast
2 Bed + study | 2.5 Bath | 1 Car – Townhouse
Investor Brief and Strategy:
Maximum tax deductions, growth driven location with circa 5% yield.
- Rental appraised at $380/w OR 5% yield
- Low density project
- Large, open floor plans
- Second living area and study nook
Read about our 15 Key Investment Drivers
Key Investment Drivers:
- Low vacancy rate of 1.1%
- Located in one of Australia’s leading regional economies
- Strong, consistent price growth history
- High rental yield
- Low unemployment levels with increasing population growth estimates
What we liked:
“Great boutique property development in a leafy, waterside location, close proximity to the city, local amenities and excellent local schools.”Sourced by Sound case studies are exclusive to our Facebook followers and Sound News subscribers.
This article is provided for general information only and does not constitute personal advice, as it does not take into consideration your personal circumstances. Please consult a licensed tax or financial advisor before making any decision to invest.