31 Aug Sourced by Sound Case Study
5 Bed | 3 Bath | 2 Car – Custom Build
Custom Build included sourcing the site, designing the home to budget, managing the build, and finally helping secure the tenant.
- Total project costs – $2,530,000 (inc stamp duty and fees)
- End Appraisal – $2,900,000
- Gross profit – $370,000
- Rental appraisal – $1,900/w or 4.1% yield
- 1st-year depreciation ~$40,000
- Project timeframe – 15 months
Read about our 15 Key Investment Drivers
Key Investment Drivers:
- Long-term Suburb Growth: 10.53% p.a (past 25 years)
- Vacancy Rates: 0.8%
- 6km to CBD
What we liked:
A well-rounded investment property doesn’t get much better than this! Profit, growth, rental yield (and an awesome looking property) – all in a proven, low-risk location.
This article is provided for general information only and does not constitute personal advice, as it does not take into consideration your personal circumstances. Please consult a licensed tax or financial advisor before making any decision to invest.