17 Feb Sourced by Sound Case Study
3 Bed | 1 Bath | 3 Car – Townhouse
Investor Brief and Strategy:
Experienced investor looking to diversify their portfolio into new markets having already bought properties in Sydney and Brisbane.
- Secured at $580,000
- Rented $450/w
- Tidy home sitting on an oversized 791sqm lot
- Quiet culdesac position
- Easy access to primary and secondary schools, shops and public transport options.
Read about our 15 Key Investment Drivers
Key Investment Drivers:
- Strong long-term growth: 8.59% p.a
- 2021 Growth: 16.60%
- Vacancy rate: low at 1.1%
- Affordable market (mortgages/incomes): 25%
What we liked:
Lara outperformed Melbourne’s 2021 capital growth rate of 14.87% and continues to achieve tight vacancy rates, all at an affordable price point.Sourced by Sound case studies are exclusive to our Facebook followers and Sound News subscribers.
This article is provided for general information only and does not constitute personal advice, as it does not take into consideration your personal circumstances. Please consult a licensed tax or financial advisor before making any decision to invest.