21 Mar Sourced by Sound Case Study
5 Bed | 3 Bath | 2 Car – House x 2
Our latest small scale development/custom build comes to completion. A strategic property investment for our client, 100% managed and delivered by Sound Property®.
“183% return on client’s funds in 24 months = $1m gross profit before tax.”
- Total development costs: $2.5m
- Independent end value appraisal: $3.5m (2x $1.75m)
- Return on development costs: $1m gross profit or 44%
- Return on purchaser’s 20% deposit and costs: 183%
- Timeframe: 24 months
- 7km to Brisbane CBD in a blue-chip locale
- 810sqm subdivision into 2 x 405sqm lots
- 2 x 300sqm 5 Bed | 3 Bath | 2 Car – Houses
Read about our 15 Key Investment Drivers
Key Investment Drivers:
- Long-term suburb growth: 8.87%p.a (past 20 years)
- 2021 suburb growth: 19.9%
- Vacancy rates: 0.9%
What we liked:
On top of this great result, the client will now benefit from $3,000/w in combined rental income (6.2% yield), making the investment positive cashflow as it grows further in value.Sourced by Sound case studies are exclusive to our Facebook followers and Sound News subscribers.
This article is provided for general information only and does not constitute personal advice, as it does not take into consideration your personal circumstances. Please consult a licensed tax or financial advisor before making any decision to invest.