16 Feb Sourced by Sound Case Study
Bracken Ridge, QLD
4 Bed | 2 Bath | 2 Car – House
Investor Brief and Strategy:
First-time investor looking to maximise capital growth to build a well-balanced property portfolio.
- Secured for $792,000
- Recent comparable sales are now ~$950k
- Rented: $670/w or 4.4% yield
- Quality renovation
- Sought after family orientated suburb, premium pocket of Bracken Ridge
Read about our 15 Key Investment Drivers
Key Investment Drivers:
- Vacancy Rates – Super low at 0.7%
- 2021 Capital Growth: 23.8%
- Long-term Growth of 7.6%
- Rent change (12mth): +10.6%
What we liked:
Client has made $150k in equity! A very healthy capital gain in just 7 months whilst also achieving a 4.4% yield.Sourced by Sound case studies are exclusive to our Facebook followers and Sound News subscribers.
This article is provided for general information only and does not constitute personal advice, as it does not take into consideration your personal circumstances. Please consult a licensed tax or financial advisor before making any decision to invest.