16 Feb Sourced by Sound Case Study
3 Bed | 1 Bath | 5 Car – House
Investor Brief and Strategy:
Time poor investor searching for a set and forget investment property with growth potential.
- Purchase price: $660,500
- Secured below market value
- Rented: $560/w or 4.4% yield
- Low maintenance, split level living with an extra rumpus room downstairs
- Oversized 875sqm lot, ideal for capital growth.
- Short walk to schools, shops, and train station.
Read about our 15 Key Investment Drivers
Key Investment Drivers:
- Vacancy rates – low at 0.6%
- Consistent long-term growth 8.36% p.a
- 12-month rental change +17.6%
What we liked:
Not often that you come across a family home on an oversized lot. This property will continue to achieve a healthy mix of capital growth and yield.Sourced by Sound case studies are exclusive to our Facebook followers and Sound News subscribers.
This article is provided for general information only and does not constitute personal advice, as it does not take into consideration your personal circumstances. Please consult a licensed tax or financial advisor before making any decision to invest.