16 Dec Sourced by Sound Case Study
Norman Park, QLD
5 Bed | 3 Bath | 3 Car – House
Investor Brief and Strategy:
Premium small-scale development generating 15% + in gross profit & 8% + in annual capital growth.
- Secured: $1,225,000
- Development Costs: $947,000
- End Value Appraisal: $2,700,000
- Instant equity: $380,000
- Maximum depreciation benefits
- Inner Brisbane suburb, only 4km from the CBD.
- Sort after postcode with access to great schools, parklands, café’s, restaurants & transport.
Read about our 15 Key Investment Drivers
Key Investment Drivers:
- Vacancy rates – low at 1.4%
- Consistent long-term 20-year growth 9% p.a
- Demographics – Higher socio-economic
- 12-month rental change +20%
- 2021 capital growth: 25.3%
What we liked:
Rare developable block in one of Brisbane’s premium suburbs. The combination of 16% return on development costs, a strong yield & 25% capital growth in 2021 make this property a Sound approved investment.Sourced by Sound case studies are exclusive to our Facebook followers and Sound News subscribers.
This article is provided for general information only and does not constitute personal advice, as it does not take into consideration your personal circumstances. Please consult a licensed tax or financial advisor before making any decision to invest.