12 Aug Sourced by Sound Case Study
Bray Park, QLD
3 Bed | 1 Bath | 3 Car – House
Investor Brief and Strategy:
First time investor searching for a set and forget investment property with growth potential.
- Purchase price: $547,000
- Recent comparable sales are now ~$650k
- Rented: $500/w or 4.75% yield
- Short walk to schools, shops, and Bray Park train station.
- Tidy and low maintenance.
- Large lot, great for capital growth.
Read about our 15 Key Investment Drivers
Key Investment Drivers:
- Vacancy rates – low at 0.2%
- Consistent long-term growth 8.14% p.a
- 12-month rental change +22.8%
- Average suburb yield: 4.1%
What we liked:
$100k of equity in 6 months! Negotiated below market value, positive cashflow and opportunity for further growth. A well-rounded investment.Sourced by Sound case studies are exclusive to our Facebook followers and Sound News subscribers.
This article is provided for general information only and does not constitute personal advice, as it does not take into consideration your personal circumstances. Please consult a licensed tax or financial advisor before making any decision to invest.