12 Aug Sourced by Sound Case Study
4 Bed | 2 Bath | 2 Car – House
Investor Brief and Strategy:
Experienced investor looking to diversify their portfolio into new markets outside of Sydney and Brisbane.
- Secured at $735,000 pre-auction
- Rented $470/w
- 559sqm lot with parkland outlook
- Light filled interiors, open concept floorplan, high ceilings, modern finishes & fixtures, alfresco entertaining area and yard with lush surrounds.
- Easy access to primary and secondary schools, kinder/childcare services, and public transport options.
Read about our 15 Key Investment Drivers
Key Investment Drivers:
- Strong long-term growth: 8.3% a
- Vacancy rate: low at 2.5%
- Affordable market (mortgages/incomes): 27%
What we liked:
Despite Melbourne’s extended lockdowns this suburb continues to achieve tight vacancy rates and strong long term capital growth, all at an affordable price point.Sourced by Sound case studies are exclusive to our Facebook followers and Sound News subscribers.
This article is provided for general information only and does not constitute personal advice, as it does not take into consideration your personal circumstances. Please consult a licensed tax or financial advisor before making any decision to invest.