12 Aug Sourced by Sound Case Study
Bracken Ridge, QLD
4 Bed | 2 Bath | 2 Car – House
Investor Brief and Strategy:
Oversized land parcel in an established growth suburb with decent rental yield.
- Secured for $875,000
- Rental appraisal at $700/w
- Yield of 4.16%
- Rare 1,061 sqm lot
- Generous proportions, high ceilings, open floorplan, multiple living zones, 4 large bedrooms all with BIR.
- Walking distance to Bald Hill’s train station, great schools, TAFE campus and local parks.
Read about our 15 Key Investment Drivers
Key Investment Drivers:
- Vacancy rates – super low at 0.8%
- 2021 capital growth: 14.5%
- Long-term growth of 7.65% p.a
- Rent change (12mth): +8.8%
What we liked:
Not often that you come across a family home on a massive 1,061sqm lot in central Bracken Ridge. This property will continue to achieve a healthy mix of capital growth and yield.Sourced by Sound case studies are exclusive to our Facebook followers and Sound News subscribers.
This article is provided for general information only and does not constitute personal advice, as it does not take into consideration your personal circumstances. Please consult a licensed tax or financial advisor before making any decision to invest.