12 Aug Sourced by Sound Case Study
Wavell Heights, QLD
5 Bed | 3.5 Bath | 2 Car – Custom Build
Investor Brief and Strategy:
- Land secured prior to auction: $962,000
- Development costs: $873,000
- End value appraisal: $2,200,000
- Inbuilt equity: $250,000 +
- Rent: $1,500/w or 4%
- High end finishes and inclusions
- Flat block only moments from shopping precincts including Chermside Westfield Shopping Centre, access to quality schooling, both primary and secondary and easy access to Brisbane CBD.
Read about our 15 Key Investment Drivers
Key Investment Drivers:
- Vacancy rates: low at 1.2%
- Consistent long-term 20-year growth: 9.18% p.a
- Impressive 2021 growth of 13.4%
What we liked:
A flat block in a tightly held blue-ribbon suburb, only 8km from the CBD. The combination of inbuilt equity, depreciation benefits and suburb drivers make this the perfect all-round investment.Sourced by Sound case studies are exclusive to our Facebook followers and Sound News subscribers.
This article is provided for general information only and does not constitute personal advice, as it does not take into consideration your personal circumstances. Please consult a licensed tax or financial advisor before making any decision to invest.