29 Jun Sourced by Sound Case Study
Wavell Heights, QLD
4 Bed | 1 Bath | 2 Car – House
Investor Brief and Strategy:
Infill land banking opportunity for an experienced investor looking to expand their portfolio.
- Secured off market, negotiated $1,32m
- Rented for $1,000/w
- Large 740sqm block
- Potential city views from a second level
- 10 kms to CBD
- Highly regarded school catchment, only moments from cafes, parks & Chermside Westfield.
Read about our 15 Key Investment Drivers
Key Investment Drivers:
- Vacancy Rates – Super low at 1.2%
- 2021 Growth strong at 12.5%
- Long-term growth: 9.2%
What we liked:
Secured off market & below value, this huge infill lot will continue to generate a strong capital return whether it kept as is or redeveloped into a double storey home.Sourced by Sound case studies are exclusive to our Facebook followers and Sound News subscribers.
This article is provided for general information only and does not constitute personal advice, as it does not take into consideration your personal circumstances. Please consult a licensed tax or financial advisor before making any decision to invest.