17 May Sourced by Sound Case Study
Mountain Creek, QLD
4 Bed | 2 Bath | 3 Car – House
Investor Brief and Strategy:
Great Cashflow and growth opportunity in Sunshine Coast secured for Client. Long Term Growth – 8.3% P.a 19.5% Growth in 2020.
- Secured at $865,000
- Rented $850/w or 5.1% yield
- Large 600sqm block
- Prestigious Brightwater Estate
- Close to USC Sunshine Coast, Sunshine Motorway and Mooloolaba
Read about our 15 Key Investment Drivers
Key Investment Drivers:
- Vacancy Rates – Incredibly low at 0.3%
- Access to Infrastructure – walking distance to shops, schools and public transport.
- Long-term Growth high at 8%
- Great growth in 2021 – 19.5%
What we liked:
Low Maintenance property located in highly sought after suburb with significant long-term growth, extremely positive yield of 5%, Large block positioned close to infrastructure in an increasingly popular pocket of the sunshine coast.Sourced by Sound case studies are exclusive to our Facebook followers and Sound News subscribers.
This article is provided for general information only and does not constitute personal advice, as it does not take into consideration your personal circumstances. Please consult a licensed tax or financial advisor before making any decision to invest.