29 Jun Sourced by Sound Case Study
6 Bed | 3 Bath | 2 Car – House
Investor Brief and Strategy:
Brand new premium purchase in high demand suburb for maximum depreciation.
- Secured at $1,900,000
- Rental Appraisal at $1,550-$1,600
- Strong Yield of 4.38%
- Popular Bulimba Peninsula neighbourhood
- Short drive to University, Hospital and beaches
- 5kms to CBD, short walk to Oxford St, schools, parks and public transport.
Read about our 15 Key Investment Drivers
Key Investment Drivers:
- Vacancy Rates – Super low at 1.2%
- 20 Year Average Growth at 9%
- Demographic is Higher Socio-economic
What we liked:
Brand New property with strong tax depreciation benefits in a positive growth suburb with high rental returns.Sourced by Sound case studies are exclusive to our Facebook followers and Sound News subscribers.
This article is provided for general information only and does not constitute personal advice, as it does not take into consideration your personal circumstances. Please consult a licensed tax or financial advisor before making any decision to invest.