01 Mar Sourced by Sound Case Study
Wavell Heights, QLD, 4012
Investor Brief and Strategy:
To acquire a premium lot for custom build opportunity, with maximum depreciation benefits.
- Secured off-market
- Land + Build Costs $1.4m
- Appraised $1,300p.w or 4.7% yield
- Flat 600+ sqm block
- High-return investment – $162k Inbuilt Equity
- Maximum depreciation benefits
- Low maintenance block in highly sort after school district
Read about our 15 Key Investment Drivers
Key Investment Drivers:
- Vacancy Rates – low at 1.2%
- Consistent long-term 23-year growth 8.75% p.a
- Positive growth in 2020 – 4.5%
What we liked:
Blue chip suburb with strong, consistent growth and low vacancy rates. This site provides the perfect balance between a high yield & return on development costs.Sourced by Sound case studies are exclusive to our Facebook followers and Sound News subscribers.
This article is provided for general information only and does not constitute personal advice, as it does not take into consideration your personal circumstances. Please consult a licensed tax or financial advisor before making any decision to invest.