01 Mar Sourced by Sound Case Study
3 Bed | 1 Bath | 2 Car – House
Investor Brief and Strategy:
Renovated, low maintenance home located in a suburb with strong historical growth.
- Secured at $710,000
- Rented $600/w or 4.4% yield
- Spacious 607sqm block
- Single story home with quality renovation
- Walking distance to state schools and local shopping centre
Read about our 15 Key Investment Drivers
Key Investment Drivers:
- Vacancy Rates – very low at 1.1%
- Consistent long-term 20-year growth 7.44% p.a.
- Rental growth throughout 2020 of 3.7%
What we liked:
607 sqm lot in prime location will continue to drive its historical 7%+ capital growth. This in combination with a strong rental yield make this property a great set and forget investment.Sourced by Sound case studies are exclusive to our Facebook followers and Sound News subscribers.
This article is provided for general information only and does not constitute personal advice, as it does not take into consideration your personal circumstances. Please consult a licensed tax or financial advisor before making any decision to invest.