07 Dec Sourced by Sound Case Study
The Gap, QLD
3 Bed | 1 Bath | 2 Car – House
Investor Brief and Strategy:
Low maintenance investment with strong growth potential.
- Secured $715,000 in 7 days
- Rented: $570/w
- Spacious 601sqm block
- Ideal location in family orientated street
Read about our 15 Key Investment Drivers
Key Investment Drivers:
- Vacancy rates – super low at 0.6%
- Consistent long-term 20-year growth 7.2% p.a
- Affordability (mortgage/incomes) of neighbourhood strong at 23%
What we liked:
Quality renovation set on a large block with a new garage/workshop. Future development potential to build a house on a decent block.Sourced by Sound case studies are exclusive to our Facebook followers and Sound News subscribers.
This article is provided for general information only and does not constitute personal advice, as it does not take into consideration your personal circumstances. Please consult a licensed tax or financial advisor before making any decision to invest.