07 Dec Sourced by Sound Case Study
Mountain Creek, QLD
4 Bed | 2 Bath | 2 Car – House
Investor Brief and Strategy:
Investment sub $600k with strong capital growth potential & a high rental yield.
- Off market deal, secured: $580,000
- Rented $620/w or 5.56% yield
- Affordable property acquired in rapid growth suburb
- Sort after school catchment zone
- Quiet street, walking distance to local shops, restaurants and schools
Read about our 15 Key Investment Drivers
Key Investment Drivers:
- Vacancy Rates – Super low at 0.2%
- Rents grew 9.1% during 2020
- Population increase of 5.77%, three times higher than the state average
What we liked:
Secured off-market through our agent networks this property exceeded rental expectations and also benefited from an on-market sale of a similar property $30,000 higher before settlement.Sourced by Sound case studies are exclusive to our Facebook followers and Sound News subscribers.
This article is provided for general information only and does not constitute personal advice, as it does not take into consideration your personal circumstances. Please consult a licensed tax or financial advisor before making any decision to invest.