10 Nov Sourced by Sound Case Study
Bracken Ridge, QLD
3 Bed | 2 Bath | 2 Car – House
Investor Brief and Strategy:
Affordable investment in a capital city with positive cashflow and growth potential.
- Secured $510,000
- Rented $480p/w or 4.8% yield
- Walking distance to schools, shops and public transport
- Spacious outdoor area whilst still being low maintenance
Read about our 15 Key Investment Drivers
Key Investment Drivers:
- Vacancy rates – extremely low 0.5%
- Capital growth 2020 – 4% during a global pandemic
- Affordable market (mortgages/incomes) – 27%
- Yield of 4.8% above market average.
What we liked:
The suburb maintained a very low vacancy rate and +4% capital growth during COVID-19, along with a strong 4.8% yield, significantly higher than Sydney’s 2.4% average.Sourced by Sound case studies are exclusive to our Facebook followers and Sound News subscribers.
This article is provided for general information only and does not constitute personal advice, as it does not take into consideration your personal circumstances. Please consult a licensed tax or financial advisor before making any decision to invest.