10 Nov Sourced by Sound Case Study
3 Bed | 2 Bath | 1 Car – Townhouse
Investor Brief and Strategy:
High income earner, looking to offset tax via depreciation benefits.
- Secured $539,000
- Rented $550p/w or 5.3% yield
- Tenant secured within a week
- High end fittings and fixtures
- Well positioned near the university, hospital, Buderim Woolworths & schools
- Maroochydore CBD is a short 10-minute drive or 20-minute bus ride
Read about our 15 Key Investment Drivers
Key Investment Drivers:
- Stable long-term growth of 7% p.a
- Resilient growth rate of 6% throughout 2020
- High interstate migration and job growth
- Maximum depreciation – $17,500 Y1
- Vacancy rates super low at 0.8%
What we liked:
Positive cashflow investment with maximum tax depreciation benefits. It’s close proximity to all amenities will continue to drive it’s resilient capital growth, strong rental demand & low vacancies.Sourced by Sound case studies are exclusive to our Facebook followers and Sound News subscribers.
This article is provided for general information only and does not constitute personal advice, as it does not take into consideration your personal circumstances. Please consult a licensed tax or financial advisor before making any decision to invest.