11 Sep Sourced by Sound Case Study
5 Bed | 2 Bath | 2 Car – House
Investor Brief and Strategy:
Strong yielding investment under $550k within walking distance to a train station.
- Secured $527,000
- Rented $485p/w or 4.8% yield
- Low maintenance 608 sqm lot with side access via carport
- Spacious family home + Granny flat
- Short stroll from Bray Park Train Station, Coles & multiple schools
Read about our 15 Key Investment Drivers
Key Investment Drivers:
- Vacancy rates – extremely low 0.5%
- Average long-term capital growth – 7.63%
- Affordable market (mortgages/incomes) – 25%
- Average days on market (DOM) – 25 days
What we liked:
Despite the global pandemic this suburb has continued to achieve extremely tight vacancy rates, low days on market & strong long-term capital growth, providing a secure long-term investment. At the current long-term growth rate, property will double in value every 10 years.Sourced by Sound case studies are exclusive to our Facebook followers and Sound News subscribers.
This article is provided for general information only and does not constitute personal advice, as it does not take into consideration your personal circumstances. Please consult a licensed tax or financial advisor before making any decision to invest.