21 Jul Sourced by Sound Case Study
3 Bed | 2 Bath| 2 Car – Unit
Investor Brief and Strategy:
Investor looking for a positive cashflow growth property whilst offsetting tax with maximum depreciation benefits.
- 3 Bed | 2 Bath | 2 Car: $799,000
- Rental appraisal: $795/w or 5.2% yield
- Positive cashflow – even with 100% borrowings
- Depreciation estimate YR1 $18,000
- Boutique block of only 7 units (majority sold to local owner-occupiers/downsizers)
- Blue-ribbon Suburb only 6km to CBD
- Walk to prestigious Queensland University
- High level of finish; including timber floors, full a/con, 2pac cabinetry with upgraded stone benchtops
- Large, functional floorplans
- Double carpark + storage in basement
Read about our 15 Key Investment Drivers
Key Investment Drivers:
- 20-year long-term growth average 7.2% p.a
- Demographics – Higher socio-economic
- Maximum depreciation benefits
- Affordability – Very good, only 27% of household incomes to mortgage
What we liked:
Boutique development just 6km from the CBD, small block of 7 with 3 sales to owner occupiers. Sustained long-term growth, exceptional rental yield and maximum depreciation benefits in a blue-ribbon postcode.Sourced by Sound case studies are exclusive to our Facebook followers and Sound News subscribers.
This article is provided for general information only and does not constitute personal advice, as it does not take into consideration your personal circumstances. Please consult a licensed tax or financial advisor before making any decision to invest.