11 Jun Sourced by Sound case study
4 Bed | 2.5 Bath | 2 Car – House
Investor Brief and Strategy:
Young Sydney family looking to get their foot on the property ladder sub $1m and achieve solid long-term growth.
- Package price $856,000 – Appraised $930,000
- Rental appraisal $790w or 4.8%
- Flat, square block 405sqm
- Elevated position with bay breezes
- Easy walk to Manly train station & the esplanade
- Popular school catchment area
Read about our 15 Key Investment Drivers
Key Investment Drivers:
- Vacancy Rates – Super low at 1.1%
- Inbuilt equity – $74K plus depreciation benefits
- Demographics – Family orientated
- Suburb 15 year growth – 8% p.a
What we liked:
“Tightly held, family orientated suburb combined with inbuilt equity, maximum depreciation benefits and solid rental yield make a low risk investment.”Sourced by Sound case studies are exclusive to our Facebook followers and Sound News subscribers.
This article is provided for general information only and does not constitute personal advice, as it does not take into consideration your personal circumstances. Please consult a licensed tax or financial advisor before making any decision to invest.