06 Dec Sourced by Sound case study
3 Bed | 2.5 Bath | 2 Car – Townhouse
Investor Brief and Strategy:
Affordable entry point, positive growth drivers and full depreciation benefits in a low risk market
- Rent appraised at $360/w or 4.4% yield
- Boutique project of just 9 townhomes
- Walking distance to shopping centre and transport
Read about our 15 Key Investment Drivers
Key Investment Drivers:
- Vacancy Rates at extremely low 1%
- Excellent affordability levels and low unemployment of 3.9%
- Ripple effect in price growth from central Melbourne markets
- Yield exceeds wider regional market
What we liked:
“This small block occupied a central location, had oversized floor plans and demonstrated many of our 15 Key Investment Drivers.”Sourced by Sound case studies are exclusive to our Facebook followers and Sound News subscribers.
This article is provided for general information only and does not constitute personal advice, as it does not take into consideration your personal circumstances. Please consult a licensed tax or financial advisor before making any decision to invest.